Archive for May 22nd, 2011
There once was a switch on the wall
And up or down it did nothing at all
But when the fan got a light
The room got quite bright
And proved the switch had a point after all!
You are currently browsing the archives for Sunday, May 22nd, 2011
Find a rambling
Project Tennyson (Draft Zero)55,910 / 50,000 chapters. 100% done!
Today’s Top Ramblings
- A Haiku Because I'll Be 41 Years Old By Sunrise Tomorrow
- Questions I Want Answers To: What the shiny blue hell is 'Almond Milk'?
- Hydrocortisone looks like toothpaste (and 4 other things I learned this weekend)
- Search Terms, Revisited
- Green Tasteless Beer (a poem for St. Patrick's Day)
- How to preempt a fledgling head cold
- RT @SharonCoolidge: .@Skyline_Chili? @chilitownusa? Nope. @TravlandLeisure said Camp Washington Chili is nation's best.. http://t.co/uIvU2w… 2 hours ago
- You should read this @Hoperatives post if for no other reason than for Holler Hops' laudable position on green beer! bit.ly/1iACoOq 5 hours ago
- RT @tom_streeter: It’s @jasonarust’s birthday? This calls for a new tradition: vaguely inappropriate best wishes.: “One year closer to a co… 6 hours ago
- Yes, a brownie IS part of this nutritious breakfast. Why? Because brownies don't need no reason! http://t.co/ntmi8DdHje 7 hours ago
‘Cause Tag Clouds are Fun3-way agents A Memory of Light A movie in 100 words baseball beer birthday blogging Blue Ash Chili books brownies Christmas Cincinnati Cincinnat Reds Cub Scouts dark chocolate Dixie Chili Dr. Seuss fall Famine goals goodreads haiku heat Hoperatives ice cream Kids Labor Day Life limerick Longshots m & m's Man of Steel Monday movies NaNoWriMo Netflix novel novels oompa loompas OTHER THING Pinewood Derby pitch contests Pitch Madness Project Macaroni Project Tennyson publishing puddintopia query query trenches Rain reviews revisions Road Trip running running shoes search terms snow spring Summer Super Bowl Thanksgiving The Attitude The Morning Line time twitter US Chili vacation Valentine's Day Waiting Weekend Weekend Debate winter work writing